The 20th International Conference on Luminescence (ICL2023) that will take place from August 27th to September 1st, 2023, in Paris, France.
ICL is a long-standing conference series devoted to research on all types of luminescent materials, the processes governing light emission and the applications of these systems. The topics that will be covered during the conference include:
- New luminescent materials and new methods
- Nanocrystals, quantum dots, nano-structured, and 2D materials
- Spectroscopy of inorganic phosphors, semi-conductors, and molecular systems
- Luminescent materials for imaging, bio-imaging and theranostics
- Persistent luminescence and photo-stimulated luminescence
- Excited state dynamics and ultrafast processes
- Coherent, nonlinear, and high-resolution spectroscopy, quantum emitters, quantum technologies
- Theoretical modelling and computational methods for luminescence phenomena
- Field-induced luminescence in organic and inorganic media, OLEDs, and FEDs
- Dynamics of photovoltaic and photocatalysis materials
- Applications of luminescence
The conference is organized by Chimie ParisTech-PSL, Sorbonne University, Ecole Polytechnique, ENS Paris-Saclay, Université Sorbonne Paris Nord, and the Société Française d’Optique.
- Cet(te) évènement est passé(e).