Chimie ParisTech - PSL students have access to all restaurants in the CROUS and the Chatelet university restaurant is located at 10 rue Jean Calvin, a 5-minute walk from the school.
The keft is held by students on the schoolgrounds and is a place to gather around a foosball table, have a snack break, or get a coffee all day long!
Chimie ParisTech - PSL does not have housing reserved for its students. Students admitted to Chimie ParisTech - PSL can connect to the PSL Housing platform to access housing that have been made available to them by individuals and real estate agencies.
To take advantage of these offers, all new PSL members need to create an account with their personal email address on pslhousing.univ-psl.fr (registration key: PSLHOUSING). PSL members need to login with their ENT PSL credentials on pslhousing.univ-psl.fr
In addition, the Ministry of Higher Education and Research has set up a centralized page containing useful information on finding student accommodation.
All the information is grouped together on the site etudiant.gouv.fr, which will provide you with indications for :
- Finding accommodation in university halls of residence;
- Finding accommodation in a private residence (which platforms to search on, how to compile a rental file, etc.);
- Know your rights when sharing a flat
- Find out about the various forms of assistance available for housing, rental deposits and mobility;
- Find temporary accommodation for internships or competitions, for example;
- Identify the formalities (internet, electricity, insurance, etc.) to be carried out after a move. These are all reflexes that can be complex, especially when you're leaving your parents' home for the first time.
- Find a map of information posted by universities.
It may be worthwhile to contact Chimie ParisTech - PSL’s BDE, as they can share vacancies from departing students.
International students coming under exchange and dual-degree agreements benefit from special conditions.
Organizations offering student housing
- The Regional Center for University and School Works in Paris (“Centre régional des œuvres universitaires et scolaires”, or Crous)
- International University City of Paris (“Cité internationale Universitaire de Paris”, or CIUP)
- The AJLT
- National Union of Student Houses (“Union Nationale des Maisons d’Etudiants”, or UNME)
Housing in associative or private residences
- Espacil Habitat
- The LOKAVIZ portal is managed by the Crous and lists ads from private owners (individuals or residences) whose housing have been labeled by the Crous
- Les Estudines
- Students have also found housing by visiting the websites of The Bon Coin and The Particulier.
Co-location and private homes can be interesting options, so the PSL website lists several websites and gives students a first level of information on housing subsidies, rental guarantees and legal aid.
Find out more
CLLAJ : Le Comité Local pour le Logement Autonome des Jeunes de Paris (“The Local Committee for the Autonomous Housing of Young People of Paris”) welcomes, informs and guides young Parisians aged 18 to 29 in their search for housing.