Chimie ParisTech receives grants to help students with their stay periods. These grants are managed by the International Relations Department. Here are the main ones:
The main scholarships
- Erasmus+: a dozen scholarships to study in Europe. This number is likely to increase depending on student demand.
- IDF international scholarships: for international scholarship students.
- AMI: “Aide à la mobilité internationale” (grant for international stay periods), from the Ministry of Higher Education for Research and Innovation
- FITEC program: Argentina, Brazil, Mexico
These scholarships are awarded when student stay periods are confirmed by the school. As Chimie ParisTech was able to anticipate student requests, they can accommodate all of those who make a request:
- 100% of students going to study or in internship in Europe get an Erasmus+ grant.
- All scholarship recipients receive additional support.