Chimie ParisTech - PSL receives grants to help students with their stay periods. These grants are managed by the International Relations Department. Here are the main ones:
The main scholarships
- Erasmus+: a dozen scholarships to study in Europe. This number is likely to increase depending on student demand.
- IDF international scholarships: for international scholarship students.
- AMI: “Aide à la mobilité internationale” (grant for international stay periods), from the Ministry of Higher Education for Research and Innovation
- FITEC program: Argentina, Brazil, Mexico
These scholarships are awarded when student stay periods are confirmed by the school. As Chimie ParisTech - PSL was able to anticipate student requests, they can accommodate all of those who make a request:
- 100% of students going to study or in internship in Europe get an Erasmus+ grant.
- All scholarship recipients receive additional support.