What you need to know:
If you're considering becoming an international student at Chimie ParisTech there are a few considerations to take into account :
• All instruction is in French. So, depending on where you earned previous degrees, we may ask you to submit test scores showing your level of French proficiency.
• Application Deadlines : The study program at Chimie ParisTech begin in September, you must ensure that the application form get to Chimie ParisTech before May 31th of the year concerned.
• Application Procedure:
Detailed below are six stages in the application process:
Step One: Application form
Complete the Application Form and prepare all documents required:
- Covering letter
- Transcript records
- Recommendation letters
Send the completed application with these documents directly to International Relations at Chimie ParisTech.
Step Two : Wait for a response
Successful applicants will receive from the director of Chimie ParisTech an admission letter, which will provide information on the tuition fees, social insurance fees, complementary health insurance fees, and the date of the commencement of the study.
If an application is unsuccessful, applicants will receive an explanatory letter.
Step Three: Start of the academic year and payment of fees
Except specific agreement, you are required to pay:
- Tuition fees: around 596€
- Social insurance: around 207€
- Complementary health insurance (optional but highly advised): between 60 and 522€
- Medical control: 5€
Step Four: Accommodation
Chimie ParisTech doesn’t own student’s accommodation.
Few links for helping your search:
Do not hesitate to contact us for further questions concerning your studies
Looking forward to meeting you!